Clock King was a criminal that committed time-themed crimes.
He survived the five years of Superman's Regime and, after the Kryptonian's imprsonment, was captured and forced to join the Suicide Squad.  However, his stay with the team was short-lived when a Batman impersonator commandeered control of the team by killing Amanda Waller and, saying that his employer didn't need the less useful members of the squad, proceeded to activate the bomb in Clock King's neck, killing him. 
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game Injustice: Gods Among Us and is an adaptation of Clock King. The original character was created by France Herron and Lee Elias and first appeared in World's Finest #111.
- 9 Appearances of Temple Fugate (Injustice: The Regime)
- 2 Images featuring Temple Fugate (Injustice: The Regime)
- Quotations by or about Temple Fugate (Injustice: The Regime)
- Character Gallery: Temple Fugate (Injustice: The Regime)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."
Suicide Squad member